I. HISTORY AND DEVELOPMENT
- Tan Ky Construction Real Estate Trading Corporation (TAKCO) was established on May 12, 1999 under the name “Tan Ky Construction Service Company Limited”. Business registration number: 071766 issued by the Department of Planning & Investment in Ho Chi Minh city. Authorized capital: VND 10,000,000,000.
- On March 15, 2007, TAKCO was equitized and changed its name into “Tan Ky Construction Real Estate Trading Corporation”. Business registration number: 0301725747 issued by the Department of Planning & Investment in Ho Chi Minh city. Authorized capital: VND 60,500,000,000.
- On December 01, 2009, TAKCO’s shares were officially listed on Ha Noi Stock Exchange. Stock code: TKC. Number of shares: 6,050,000.
- On November 16, 2010, the company raised the authorized capital to VND 95,198,850,000. Business registration number: 0301725747 changed the 11th time by the Department of Planning & Investment of Ho Chi Minh city.
- On December 20, 2011, the charter capital increased from VND 95,198,850,000 to VND 104,067,160,000 through dividen payment to shareholders by stock
II. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Name: TAN KY CONSTRUCTION REAL ESTATE TRADING CORPORATION
- Name in abbreviation: TAKCO CORP
- Head office: 63 Ung Van Khiem Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: 028 38409437 - Fax: 028 38409438
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: www.tanky.com.vn
- Authorized capital: VND 104,067,160,000 - Stock code: TKC
- The company’s logo is designed in the form of logotype. Letter “A” is simulated the “Pyramid”. The inside is the “accurately technical sign”, representing the sustainable development, the desire to achieve the high precision in the projects constructed by TAKCO to create the best value for customers and partners.
- The logo has two basic colors:
• The red: The color of enthusiasm, activeness and creation.
• The dark green: the color of stability, duration, professional and nature friendly
• The color combination represents the business philosophy of TAKCO “CREATION, PROFESSIONAL, CONSCIENTIOUSNESS ARE THE ENERGY RESOURCE TO MAKE THE VALUES FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT”
IV. SCOPE OF BUSINESS