On the August 18, 2009, the Tan Ky Construction Real Estate Trading Corporation signed with the Ho Chi Minh City Investment Fund for Urban Development a contract for building “The Office of Ho Chi Minh City Investment for Urban Development Fund”.
- Tan Ky is assigned to construct the main building including: the basement, the superstructure, the finishes, and the M & E system.
- Scope of work: 2 basements, 1 ground story, 1 mezzanine story and 7 stories. Total area: 2,345 m2
- Contract value: VND 23.3 millions
- Location: 67 Nguyen Du Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
- Contract duration: 14 months.Expected completion date in 11 October, 2010.